WR3D 2K14 Pre-Release version release date?

 Guys I upload a vedio on YouTube that is on to release date of my WR3D 2K14 mod but that date is say this is on my Pre-Release version mod link. But free version coming in this mod a special date:


Who watch this vedio he knows what is special date in this month for me.


Guys I try to make a big vedio of mod release like 10-15minutes or longer I show all features of my WR3D 2K14 mod. This is first mod of 2022 I hope everyone enjoy this mod. I make this type of vedio if you see vedio at any time your can't feel boring vedio. Big and best vedio. So mod link is also coming in my blogger so please subscribe my blog.


WR3D 2k14 shemus
WR3D 2k14 shemus loading screen

I know everyone is waiting this mod a lot.


25 new weapons added 

New matches types

New moves and taunts

Raw is war roster added

Marvels rosters added

U.F.C roster added

New types of titations added

All 2k14 arenas


Subscribe this blog for next post!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WR3D 2K15 MOD RELEASED FOR ANDROID & PC WITH A LOTS OF NEW FEATURES ONLY IN 300MB